We are pleased to announce that Ellis Moving’s Membership with Canadian Association of Movers (CAM) has been extended and our company has been recertified as of March 2010. CAM is one of the key industry associations for movers in Canada. Its’ Certified Canadian Mover program was developed in association with the Better Business Bureau and Industry Canada to monitor the quality of service provided by its members and to provide relevant information to consumers.
CAM’s official Code of Ethics states:
“We, the members of the Canadian Association of Movers, working towards our common goal of fostering high standards of ethical conduct within the Association and throughout the industry,
promise to follow this guide to professional conduct:
- We will act with fairness and honesty to clients, being considerate of their needs.
- We will honour the terms of contracts.
- We will maintain professional integrity and personal honour.
- We will provide efficient, reliable, high-quality service.
- We will ensure that services are provided in a safety-conscious environment.
- We will foster the continuance of competitive practices.
- We will promote education in the industry, to improve service to the public.
- We will fulfill all obligations of membership.”