CAM’s official Code of Ethics states:
“We, the members of the Canadian Association of Movers, working towards our common goal of fostering high standards of ethical conduct within the Association and throughout the industry,
promise to follow this guide to professional conduct:
- We will act with fairness and honesty to clients, being considerate of their needs.
- We will honour the terms of contracts.
- We will maintain professional integrity and personal honour.
- We will provide efficient, reliable, high-quality service.
- We will ensure that services are provided in a safety-conscious environment.
- We will foster the continuance of competitive practices.
- We will promote education in the industry, to improve service to the public.
- We will fulfill all obligations of membership.”